Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Five Things I'm Loving Right Now...

Here are a few things that have caught my attention this week...

I wanted a couple of new cover ups for the pool this summer. How cute is this one? And, it is under $30 and comes in different colors and prints!


Next up, if you have dry hair, this Aveda shampoo will change your life. The longer my hair gets, the more it tangles. The more it tangles, the more it looks bad. The more it looks bad, the more I want to cut it off! This shampoo feels like conditioner! It is amazing! I had a sample from my hairdresser and used it every other day and found it had the same effect. Great news, since it isn't cheap!


I want this shirt in my closet. But first, I want it in my size. It is darling! I want to wear it with white pants and pink flats!


As an event planner, my feet hurt onsite! I stand and walk a lot. On the flip side, I am home all day and barefoot and my feet hurt. So, I visited a local store specializing in shoes for people with foot problems. You know the one, with more Birkenstocks than you knew existed. I tried these on and loved them! I wore them Saturday night and both girls with me wanted them, too! They look like cute wedges on the outside, but on the inside, they feel like perfect! Lucky for me, the store was having a big semi-annual sale!

Finally, on Cinco de Mayo we made watermelon mojitos and they taste like vacation. I want them to transport me to a beach in Mexico. Trust me!

We used Fancy Ashley's recipe here and used coconut rum instead of Bacardi and then added in fresh watermelon. Delish!